Sunday 23 January 2011

Photography development




This one was taken of the Christmas stools in Bath. it was a little under exposed because the sun was really low at this point. I really like the expression of the person focused in the background looking up and how they all seem so engrossed in what they are doing.




I asked these men if I could take a photo of them, so they posed but this must have been captured in the middle of that. It was the most difficult one to develop because the hand was so light compared to the men's faces. I ended up burning the hand and part of the line of sausages to the right so I could get detail in the darker areas.




I was sitting in starbucks trying to take photos subtley. I particularly liked this one because of how she contrasts to the background around her.


No comments:

Post a Comment